Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
elwiki, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skins. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable them and choose the default.
monobook / MonoBook (disabled)
timeless / Timeless (disabled)
vector / Vector (disabled)
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following lines into
LocalSettings.php to enable all installed skins:
wfLoadSkin( 'MonoBook' );
wfLoadSkin( 'Timeless' );
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' );
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.
There are also clothes that can be made under the Tailoring skill as well as Armours that can be worn simply for their looks.
EL Shop Only Clothing