- Ethereal Points (or Mana) are the power behind both Magic and Summoning. They determine what you can cast and how many times you can cast.
- Each Magic Spell or Summons has an associated Mana cost. Successfully casting will reduce your Ethereal Points by this amount.
- Ethereal Points are determined by the level of your Ethereality Cross-Attribute (Ethereal Points = Ethereality * 8).
Restoring your Ethereal Points
- Ethereal Points are restored one point per minute, as long as you have a positive food level.
- Sometimes when you are seated, an additional Ethereal Point will be restored.
- The Fast Regeneration Perk or Fast Regeneration Cape restores 3 Ethereal Points per minute, as long as you have a positive food level.
- There are special locations in both Seridia and Irilion that can restore 5 Ethereal Points per minute, as long as you have a positive food level.
- These methods can stack, so it is possible to restore up to 8 points per minute.
- Ethereal Points can also be restored by the potions of Mana, Spirit Restoration and Extra Mana.
- A rather ironic way to restore your Ethereal Points is to use the Mana Drain Spell on specific animals and monsters. Doing so, does have an associated Mana cost of 20 points, but you can recover that (and more) by your draining.
- You can see how many Ethereal Points you currently have by looking at the Blue bar on the bottom left of the client.