A detailed guide to the quests is available, but don't go there if you prefer to discover the quests for yourself. (In other words, "Warning: spoilers") It contains walkthroughs and a lot of information.
- Main page: Gods
- Aluwen - Goddess of Defense
- Elandria - Goddess of Alchemy
- Glilin - God of Manufacturing
- Jayden - Goddess of Potioning
- LaForge - God of Engineering
- Mortos - God of Attack
- Selain - God of Summoning
- Unolas - God of Magic
- Zarin - Goddess of Crafting
All links go to the forums where you will need an account to view the page. See the Main Page for requirements.
Anyone can do these.
- Blast from the Past
- Old lady helper - Manufacturing quest
- Seridian Journey aka Wraith Quest (1k XP for skill of your choice, Engineering and Tailoring not available)
- Master and apprentice - Crafting quest
- Mixture mayhem - Potions quest
- Summoning Stuff - (Summoning exp from Captain Ios on Isla Prima)
- The Elf council - Ranging quest from Vaesura
- Underground resistance - Engineering quest from Bertan
- Kyra's (IP) Bow Legged quest - ranging items rewarded
- Strajer's (PL) All oiled up - a/d and treasure finders rewarded
- Daily harvesting quest (flowers) - harvest quest including PK maps.
- Daily fighting quest - The difficulty of the creatures and the reward depends on your attack and defense (a/d) levels. You can skip a mission using the Haidir pass available in shop but can get same quest.
- Daily dung harvest quest - Need at least 300 EMU to complete. Experience reward depends on your harvesting level.
- Daily mule quest - Need at least 1200 EMU to do this quest.
- Daily armor supplier quest (attack, defense exp) - includes non armor items including weapons and Point Defense.
- Daily engineering quest - Need at least level 25 in Engineering to start it. Reward is based on Engineering level, but unlike other quests it is not progressive: a level 25 engineer may be asked to provide level 50 items with minimal compensation in experience.
- Daily Temps R Us quest - reward varies. This one can only be done every 4 game day (1 RL day). Missions can be skipped, however if a mission is skipped you have to wait 8 game days (2 RL days) before you can ask for another one.
- Daily Summoning quest - Maia sends you off to get animal parts for her. Reward is based on Summoning level (summoning exp, gold coins). These may be skipped using a Haidir pass. You need to put the animal parts in your storage.
- Daily fancy clothes breaking quest - Lord Luxin sends you to break fancy clothes in Desert Pines 40's arena. Reward is based off of Attack, Defense and Tailoring levels (attack, defense, tailoring exp and gold coins).
Most of these quests require some levels and/or a fair amount of gold coins (gc) before being able to finish them.
- A potters debt (potion exp)
- Armory quest (attack, defense exp)
- A sword too far (Sword present) (summoning exp)
- Blacksmith's Dvarium (Costly. manufacturing exp)
- Clogged Sewers - Lord Luxin's sewers (attack, defense, engineering exp))
- Dagger training (attack exp) - Does not show up in Quest log
- Escaped monsters - Wimmip's quest (attack, defense, ranging, summoning exp)
- Eye in the sky - leather quest
- Can buy 75 leather for 350 gc from Kelcha
- Finding irilium - Yinta's harvesting quest (harvesting exp)
- Find my perfume (harvesting exp) Needs specific harvesting place AND time)
- Kill Bob! (engineering exp)
- Highway to Heaven - Part 2, incomplete and NPC keeps scythe you donate to him
- Kill them all! (attack, defense exp)
- Kill them all reloaded! - find creatures anywhere in the game
- Lost books - Shayna's quest for lost books (engineering, magic, attack, defense exp)
- Annual pie eating contest (aka: Making Pie) (magic, potion exp) - Does not show up in Quest log
- Master of the rings - Test Magic Rings (magic, attack, defense exp)
- Oranges (costly)
- Osold's scroll (attack, defense, ranging exp)
- Pain in the axe - Henk PV quest (harvesting, attack exp)
- Rebuild church quest (Costly. alchemy, magic, tailoring, engineering exp)
- Summoning great snakes (summoning exp)
- The long drought Wine quest
- Can buy 20 wine for 15 gc from Vesine
- The sleeping beauty - Tankel's repair (and break) services
- The wizard passage - Orchan / Dra-Syn translation (magic, alchemy, crafting, manufacturing exp)
- Dra-Syn Access
- Treasure of Nordcarn (summoning exp)
- Vermin extermination quest (attack, defense exp)
These require breaking perfectly working armor and weapons for various NPCs who want to test armor or weapons.
- Buni's (NC) break quest - break low level armor for an award (attack / defence exp)
- Alone I Break (attack, defense, manufacturing exp)
- Alone I Break II "Together We Break" (attack, defense, must do "Alone I Break" first)
- Broken Armors - Vixen's armor breaking quest (attack, defense exp)
- More Broken Armors - Vixen's second armor breaking quest (attack, defense exp, must do "Broken Armors" first)
Tutorial mixing quests
These quests require you to make many items in increasing difficulty in a school for a particular skill with a large experience bonus at completion. It requires high levels of nexus to complete. Many rare and expensive items are required.
- Harvesting tutorial
- Alchemy tutorial
- Manufacturing tutorial (Child of Stars Perk)
- Potioning tutorial
- Crafting tutorial
- Tailoring tutorial
- Engineering tutorial
This is a special quest that requires teamwork to complete. The reward is also not individual, but designed as a long-lasting good special day. See the Global Quest page for more detailed description.